JMN “Raw” Protein Cookie Dough
If you follow me on Instagram and watch my IG stories you might have been drooling over what looked like raw cookie dough- but is actually protein packed healthy amazingness that tastes like cookie dough! It’s often even my breakfast! If you missed out on this delectable treat- start following me on IG @jaimemassnutritionals, so you never have a case of JMN FOMO.
JMN “RAW” PROTEIN COOKIE DOUGH
- 2 Scoops JMN Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Barney Butter ALMOND FLOUR
- 1 Tablespoon Butter, melted
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon Barney Butter, Almond Butter (original smooth)
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Chips (can be regular or mini; I use regular because it was what I had on hand)
Directions for Cookie Dough Bliss
- In a medium bowl mix: JMN protein powder and almond flour.
- In a separate bowl or cup, melt butter. Mix vanilla extract and butter into dry ingredients.
- Mix in water and almond butter until cookie dough consistency.
- Mix in chocolate chips and DONE!
I made 12 cookie dough balls/bites placed them into a Tupperware and into the fridge. If you try to roll the bites into balls they might fall apart, so create a small ball and mold into a ball with your hands as opposed to rolling the dough around aggressively. (1 time I made these that happened to me, every other time they handled nicely).
I ate some right away and others after refrigerating. I must admit there is something special about cold cookie dough. I even felt like I was sneaking it out of the fridge when I went for some later but NO WORRIES you are good to go with this recipe!
JMN “Raw” Protein Cookie Dough Approximate Nutrition Info
(I have accounted for the heaping almond butter)
TOTAL: 12 BALLS/BITES
48.2 Calories Round to 50 calories a bite
Saturated fat 0.84g